The site facilities include:
- Two facilities blocks with wc’s and showers
- Hardstanding pitches
- 16 amp electric hook ups – please be aware that the use of stand alone or in built generators is not permitted whilst on site
- On pitch water taps
- Well stocked Information Room
- Dishwashing room with hot water, sinks, washing machine and dishwasher (seasonal use only April – Oct)
- Two chemical toilet disposal points
- Dog walking available directly from site
- Wifi (£1/night)
- Picnic tables
- Good TV reception
Children and dogs are welcome and the site is open all year round. With horses, sheep and cattle surrounding the site, dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. We ask that dogs are exercised off the site itself. There are two readily available areas to walk dogs adjacent to the site.
We welcome touring caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents and 5th wheel outfits but we are unfortunately not able to accept tents. Our pitches and facilities are for use by touring holiday guests only. Please do contact us in advance of arrival to discuss any further requirements you may have.