Facilities within each tent include:
- Fully furnished 2 bedroom living accommodation, including kitchen and full dining table and chairs (a high chair can be made available)
- Covered veranda with outside seating
- Log burning stove (with fireguard)
- Dish washing sink with hot and cold water
- 4 ring gas hob
- King size bed
- Triple bunks – these comfortably sleep adults but for those with young children the lowest triple bunk is fairly low and a bed safety side for toddlers can be made available
- Single sofa bed
- Child’s travel cot can be made available is available if required
- Private shower room with large shower, wash hand basin and wc
- Picnic table
Although wifi is not available within each tent a wifi hot spot is provided within our reception building. There is a well stocked information room on site, a therapy room for sports, relaxation and aromatherapy massages and additional Bed and Breakfast accommodation is available nearby for extra guests.
Children (and one well behaved dog per tent by prior arrangement) are welcome and the tents are open all year round. With horses, sheep and cattle surrounding the tents field, dogs must be kept on leads at all times. The tents are located in a spacious grass field and there is plenty of space for children to run around. For their own safety we ask that parents do not allow their children to run in and out of the tents and that they ensure that they stay within the tents field whilst playing. If they need to leave the tents field for any reason they must at all times be accompanied by an adult.